08 September 2008
Randomized
Finally had a Globe sim card, since I lost my Sun and most of my contacts are using Globe - so, I really have to adjust to the demand of my contacts.

However, I still have to find a way to use both my two sim cards. I plan to buy an another cellphone that would be flexible enough to my lifestyle. But, I really have to save money. Meaning, no movies for a while. In terms about the UAAP games, I have my brother to do that for me. I know that is kind of harsh, but that's reality.

It's my brother's midterms exams week, which mean I'll hear more of his rants how hard his exams will be. But, I know he'll make it. He is a smart guy. He just need extra effort to push himself. He procrastinates a lot - and he needs to control himself in order to achieve what he wants. He even has problems with his Trigonometry grade last year. His professor had put 'incomplete' in the Registrar's records but in his prof's record, there was really a rating. If he didn't make a move about that, he'll take up the subject again this coming summer classes.

We went to Trinoma last weekend, and we discovered that the ADMU Blue Eagles was there. The 2nd floor (which was the itinerary was the Adidas store) was flooded by people. My sister was definitely the first one who told me that Chris Tiu and the other players were there. We are on the 3rd floor, and she was looking down at the 2nd floor - squealing and endlessly saying, 'Ate, sina Chris Tiu nandito! Ayun!' (Ate, Chris Tiu and the others are here! There!) and she was pointing her fingers to them. (Unfortunately, I was not wearing my eyeglasses, so all I can see is a smudge image of the 2nd floor.) I asked Mom if we can go down and just take a sneak peek, but my mom didn't permit us. She is afraid that my sister might lost in the middle of the crowd. Oh well.. I'll guess I'll see guys some other time. I can still remember how my sister was disappointed - pouting mouth, frowned face and all that jazz. Hehe.

By the way, a close friend of mine who is studying at UE wanted to see me this week - and she'll introduce me to the Red Warriors. (which is persistently suggested by her. Ugh.) I can't say no, because we haven't seen each other for ages. Oh, I think she is already talking about me to those hoopsters - since, she is close to them.


Board Exam reviews will start this Friday - and I'll be a moderately hiatus. Now, I need to re-read all of my notes.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LJ at 3:01 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie