31 August 2008
the blackout.
And more likely this will be just short.

Have just watched UAAP - it was between UE Red Warriors and UST Growling Tigers. My bet? I remained neutral. (Just like the game of UE and Ateneo.)

During the 2nd quarter and I was happy on the performance that the Red Warriors were manifesting, a blackout happened in Ultra. I was laughing since it was even televised. HAHA. I started thinking, what if the lights won't be back after 15 minutes? And some other random thoughts.

Anyway, hands down to UST Growling Tigers - even though they didn't win, they have showed a good game. Making the 22-point gap to 2 points was something to be amazed of. OH! And Paul Lee of UE? HE WAS IN BLAZING FIRE! He did a great job. I hope he'll continue playing that way, because he was playing that kind of style last season.

So, the final four would be Ateneo, UE, FEU and La Salle (that in random order.). And that makes Ateneo vs. UE?

Reaction? IT WOULD SO MUCH EXCITING. *nods* (Yeah, because that's my dream finals - although UST didn't make it.)

Labels: , , ,

posted by LJ at 8:05 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie