15 August 2008
Cha-cha and Bad Officiating
Oh my. Second post. Who would have thought that I'll be having a second post here? I find it cool, since I'm really lazy in updating my blog most of the time.

I watched too much Olympics last few days. I've watched who Michael Pelps of USA got his fifth gold medal. I also watched how USA beat Greece last night. I also have witness how China got the gold in the Weightlifting sports - women's edition; I actually got frustrated with this one because our representative almost made it in the finals. But, she wasn't able to lift the next few weighs. Oh well, she is still young - she can still achieve more than now.

The news that I've heard for past few days was disturbing. There was a fire that haven't put out after two days at Baclaran, then there were a lot of robbery happened, and another 'dead' issue came back alive again - The Charter Change issue. It was giving me headache since the reasons of the senators were so random. (Although, Sen. Escudero's reason is so sensible.)

I'm actually not against Federalism. As the facts presented, only the Philippines is the country in Asia that isn't a federal country. Almost 90% of Asian countries are federal state - and look the economy. One good example is South Korea - which is a Republic -Federal state.

If ever federalism pursue here in my country, I hope it will after elections. No comments on the current government. *shrugs*

Oh, oh! I saw last week the second game of Ateneo Blue Eagles against UST Growling Tigers! But, what struck me was the bad officiating. One player of Growling Tigers intentionally hurt a player from Blue Eagles - and what did the referee decided? TECHNICAL FOUL?? WTF.

UAAP today's having a bad officiating.
posted by LJ at 2:00 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie